Esamramo Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Comedy Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A young girl, desperate to save her village, sets out in search of a legendary swordsman who accepts only rare books of a particular genrepayment.
Kigeki or Comedy is a short film of only 11 minutes and that is enough to take the viewer on a journey that isbeautifulit gets. It is a dark fairy tale that is presented with superb direction. The story is about a young girl's quest to save her village during the Irish war of independence by making a deal with an enigmatic swordsman. The short is very straightforward, the few dialogs it had, was fantastically given voice to and the voice acting fit the atmosphere perfectly. The art gave the anime a terrifying Gothic atmosphere filled with melancholy and made it look surreal, and the animations, especially during the action scenes were jaw dropping. You can almost feel the English horsemen riding through the dark grassy plains and the black swordsmen cutting them down like a birthday cake. Andan Icing to the cake is the music. It features Schubert's Ave Maria and Erlkönig, both tracks were great choices considering the atmosphere and will engulf the viewer's soul with beautiful melancholy.<br/><br/>The only fault of this short is it's length. After watching "Comedy" the viewer will only hope it was longer.Overall, this is a must watch for anyone who likes surreal or Gothic stories with top tier direction.
I've looked at the other reviews being said about this short and I honestly have to disagree because this was actually a pretty good anime! I liked the fact it gave a such chilling horror feel to it, like this made it even more mysterious, and interesting to make you watching it even more.<br/><br/>I was pretty surprised and grateful that it was set in Ireland (my country). I only found this out at the mid way of the short like it was a great surprise!<br/><br/>I really liked how the story was going with the young girl and the swordsman reading her special bookit was scary to think her village was attacked and she was asking him to combat the enemies. This way, he'll save the village and become the hero. I presume the enemy are part Vikings clan since it looked like it was set around the medieval times! It didnt really show much of the enemies since of course this is a 11 minute short, it wouldn't be able to cover everything with Irish history!<br/><br/>Anyways I liked this short, I give this 8/10!

Deadpool 2 movie hindi free downloadFighting Fate full movie in hindi free download mp4The Red Forest full movie download 1080p hdWasabi full movie in hindi downloadEpisode 1.10 in hindi 720pHatya: The Murder full movie in hindi 720p download29 Seconds full movie hindi downloadEpisode 1.95 full movie in hindi free download mp4Heart of the Dragon in tamil pdf downloadtamil movie Amazing 'Crazy' Race free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Esamramo
Please log in to post a reply.